Please be advised, this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, or replace professional medical advice. If you or someone you know is suffering from a critical mental health event, call 911 immediately. The following help lines may also be accessed for additional support.
- 24-Hour Mental Health Line (Alberta)
- Call 1-877-303-2642 (toll free) to speak with a mental health specialist. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Crisis Services Canada
- If you are in crisis or have thoughts of self-harm, please call 1-833-456-4566. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- CMHA Distress Line (Edmonton)
- 24-hour CRISIS line providing immediate support. Call 780-482-HELP (4357) if you or someone you know is in crisis: contemplating suicide, feeling overwhelmed, or experiencing abuse.
- 211 Alberta
- Dial 211 in Alberta to access a helpline and online database of Alberta’s community and social services. 211 is answered and updated by highly-trained specialists.
- Alberta Health Link
- Dial 811
- Alberta Blue Cross Mental Health Resources
- Alberta Health Services (Addiction & Mental Health)
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Youth Mental Health Support (11-24 yrs)
- Wellness Together Canada (Support and Counseling Services)
- My Mental Health (Resource Hub)
- Psychology Today (Find a therapist in your area)
***If you would like to submit a resource to add to this list, please email email@example.com***